Barcelona is shaping up to kick Paris out of the my-favorite-city spot. It was rainy when we arrived yesterday, and we were really tired from a late night plus a long train ride, so the first evening was spent napping.
Today we were up early and saw pretty much all the Gaudi stuff in the city (Look him up, his work is amazing). The Sagrada Familia was so much more awesome than I ever could have expected, and we spent the whole morning there. We also went into the Casa Battlo & took a tour, which was also really awesome... I wish I could post pictures.
The worst thing about Barcelona so far: I spent €26 today just to see Gaudi stuff!! I´m justifying it by saying that I´m an interior design student and it´s rather necessary, but honestly.
We did some more walking around and saw the Mediterranean. Tomorrow we may go sit on the you-know-what (we cant say the ¨b¨word because it will get overcast and cold) and get some sun.
Random note: We´ve been here a day and a half and Justine is the only one who hasnt fallen down stairs somewhere in the city (Megan fell twice).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is quite impressive that Justine has not fallen yet...and I love that Megan has fallen twice, but I'm sure I would be right there with her (if not more) if I was with you guys because I don't own a pair of shoes with traction!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!